FRESNO THEFT CRIME LAWYER
CALL (866) 701-0327 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Our legal team has handled criminal defense cases for over 20 years and has taken over 100 cases to trial. Whatever type of theft charge you face in Fresno, we have the seasoned counsel that you need in your corner.
WHY CHOOSE OUR THEFT ATTORNEYS?
- 40+ years of shared legal experience
- Trial-tested, dedicated representation
- Affordable services starting with a free case review
We have the experience and the aggression to fight your charges and obtain the best possible results, so contact the offices of Sawl Law Group right away to learn what a Fresno criminal defense lawyer could do for you.
Call today to discover your possible defenses in a free initial consultation!
THEFT PENALTIES IN THE CALIFORNIA PENAL CODE
Theft charges and penalties vary a great deal, depending on whether you have been charged with forcefully stealing or threatening force, you have been accused of a white collar crime, or you have been arrested for shoplifting, etc.
Here is a general framework of some of the penalties you could face:
- Shoplifting / petty theft / larceny: An infraction could result in a $250 fine, whereas a misdemeanor could result in six months of imprisonment a fine between $50 and $1,000 for a first offense.
- Burglary / breaking and entering: one to six years’ prison, depending on whether it is a first or second degree offense.
- Robbery: imprisonment for two to nine years, depending on if it is attempted, first or second degree robbery.
Without proper legal representation, you could suffer a wrongful conviction. Even if you have been charged with committing a theft offense that involved a dangerous or deadly weapon, we offer the trial-tested defense you urgently need.
Call (866) 701-0327 or email us today to schedule your free initial consultation.